Hi,

While waiting for the decision as to whether we should use the Hants CC data,
I've started work on a small side-project "OpenHants" which overlays the Hants
CC footpath data as a separate layer on top of a kothic-js rendered OSM map
(basically same server side code as for Freemap). Footpaths are green,
bridleways are brown and byways red (no key yet) and you can report problems
(just saves it in a database at the moment, aim is to create an RSS feed). What
I'd like to do is allow people to report problems in the field via an Android
app (I have something similar written already).

It also shows which Hampshire ROWs are not in OSM yet.

It's at www.free-map.org.uk/hampshire/ - requires an up-to-date browser (e.g.
IE must be 9)

Nick