To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org, nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk
From: Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com>
Date: 09/06/2012 12:02AM
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] OpenHants - doing something with the Hants CC data in
the meantime

Fantastic use of the data Nick!

Is there any guides for how to do something similar? I was trying to visualise
the Natural England data using Leaflet but failed miserably as the shapefile is
too big. Your website appears to load just the bit needed. Would I be able to
use some of your code?

Cheers,
RobJN

p.s I'm not hugely tech savy, but with a simple set of steps (e.g. Load data in
x, tweak code where there are references to y&z, etc) should be enough to get
me started as I can research the details on google.