Evenin' all,

Like most forces Hampshire Constabulary is trying to save money and one
of their initiatives has been to reduce the number of police stations.
My local station is one of those affected by the cuts and while the
building is still in use for parking patrol cars and has the odd plod in
residence all public facing services have been transferred elsewhere.
I'm now left wondering what the most appropriate tagging is:

      * amenity=police - duck tagging, after all it does have a sign
        saying "police station" outside. Perhaps with counter=no,
        public=no, or some-such.
      * building=police, operator=Hampshire Constabulary - Perhaps
        better in light of the fact that it's no longer a directly
        accessible public amenity.

Has anyone else dealt with this before? What did you do?

Cheers,

Andy