On 16 April 2013 15:09, Dave F. <dave...@madasafish.com> wrote:
> On 11/04/2013 16:19, Borbus wrote:
>>
>> Indeed, and the bit about OSM is found in the bottom 3/4 of the article
>> which, let's be honest, most people will not see. The BBC News technology
>> section is usually just an advert for big tech companies like Apple, Google
>> and Microsoft. Terrible really.
>

> True. The Click segment on the News channel is almost too embarrassing to
> watch due to the fawning.

BBC Click has a massive viewing. It is also broadcast out on BBC World
News (syndicated worldwide). According to wikipedia BBC World News has
74 million viewers per week.
It would be absolutely awesome for the project if we could get onto BBC Click.
A short segment featuring a mapping party would fit very well with the
feel of the program.

/ Grant