On 08/07/2013 17:45, Andy Robinson wrote:
No schedule but I'd expect it to be a bit of an ad-hoc mapping party before
adjourning to the pub but if something more substantial gets organised
that's cool. We certainly would need:
1. A cake

Banbury Cake!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_cake

Banbury is one of those places that's been intermittently mapped over the years. It's nominally road-complete now but largely due to the usual suspects armchairing it from OSSV, I think. A couple of estates have been done well (Hanwell Fields and Hardwick to the NW, though I'm not entirely confident about the geometry) but elsewhere there's lots of scope for improvement.

cheers
Richard