Guys

Am looking for an active OSMer to join me at the Mapping Showcase on Thu 28 Nov.
http://www.geoinformationgroup.co.uk/training/ms13
The Society of Cartographers has again booked and paid for a stand at this
showcase.
It is a good opportunity to spread the Open word.
The last two years Robert Scott has joined us.
I would someone like to volunteer to come along and hand out OSM leaflets, and
talk up the benefits of OSM data?
All you need to do is to register at the website (FREE) and then let me know
who you are so I can look out for you.

Cheers
Steve

Steve Chilton FSEDA, Learning Support Fellow
Educational Development Manager
Educational Development Unit
Middlesex University
phone: 020 8411 5355
email: ste...@mdx.ac.uk
Profile: http://www.middlesex.wikispaces.net/user/view/steve8

Chair of the Society of Cartographers: http://www.soc.org.uk/
Chair of ICA Neocartography Commission: http://neocartography.icaci.org/

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all
correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming
post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document
handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in
this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and
recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items
which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a
full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.