On 12/01/14 12:30, Andy Street wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:52:02 +0000
John Aldridge <j...@jjdash.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Is there a consensus on how to tag Royal Mail & Parcel Force delivery
offices?

Are these amenity=post_office, or something else?

If there is a facility that allows the general public access to collect
or send mail then I'd consider amenity=post_office to be appropriate.

They're not Post Offices, though. Post Office (capitalised) has a very specific meaning in the UK, with more services than just posting letters. It depends what we want amenity=post_office to mean but I'd say at a minimum without further tags it should mean you can actually post something. If someone goes to a Local Delivery Office with a parcel to post they will be in for a surprise.

--
Borbus.