My impression is that the imagery at zoom level 20 has gone for most, if not all, the country. This might not be noticeable everywhere: many areas will have only ever had images up to level 19. Also, some of the level 19 imagery is well lit, sharp and not particularly different from what Nottingham previously had at zoom level 20.

A couple of specific areas:
Chester - I've just had a look here. I believe it is zoom level 19, but it's well lit, sharp, and generally good for tracing.

Nottingham - The imagery for most of Nottingham is now a bit blurry and badly lit. It's borderline whether it's usable for tracing buildings (some areas are better lit than others). An exception is the very north part of the city, which has imagery from a different source. This is much better quality (but still only zoom level 19).

Regards,
Will