Hi All,

To celebrate OpenStreetMap's 10th anniversary, Mappa Mercia are hosting an
event in Birmingham. Join us between 12noon-2pm (Saturday 9th August), at
the wonderful Six Eight Kafé [1] on Temple Row - a 5 minute walk from
Birmingham New Street railway station (map [2]). We will have cake and
there will of course be lots on offer from the café. Everyone is welcome to
come along and we are hoping to see a lot of new faces.

Registration is not required but you may want to drop us a message so we
have an idea of how many people are coming.

See you there,
Rob

[1] http://www.sixeightkafe.co.uk/
[2]