Jerry,

Many thanks for your compliments - we’ve worked hard to integrate the OSM data
into our routing algorithms. Some things are still causing us the odd problem,
but on the whole we’ve been very pleased and it is a step change in quality
from the old Navteq data.

I don’t know which website you have been using, but traveline is regional and
not all of the regions are using the same GIS or system supplier. The regions
currently using OSM are East & West Midlands, South West, East Anglia and South
East. All use the same data set, which covers the whole of Great Britain, but
with slightly differing interfaces.

I was going to send this just to you, but thought that others might like to see
the reply re: the PDF maps. We know that they don’t look especially good at the
moment, and that is an area that we have yet to fully re-configure. The
colours/displays and what features are shown is not entirely as we want them to
be. That’s one task that is down to me to do shortly!

There are other aspects of your email that I wanted to comment on, but those I
WILL email direct, as they are all to do with the system and timetable data,
and nothing at all to do OSM.

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
For traveline south east & anglia