On 04/10/14 01:47, Antje (OpenStreetMap) wrote:
Even the Inner ring road is damaged (3124618
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3124618>).

This is the only specific one you identified. I assume you are referring to http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/25784400 which has the blank equivalent comment of "commit", and and no source, as do all the user's other changesets.

This was done with iD which has a bad reputation for collateral damage, and without a sensible commit comment, it is difficult to work out what was intended, but I suspect that this relatively new editor is not actually malicious. That might have to be revised if you can work out the intent of the edits and it becomes clear that they had malicious intent.

I would suspect that the editor is taking on too much for their level of experience. I would also have a general concern that such large numbers of edits may be based on copyright sources, but without understanding what they have been doing (changeset lists for this sort of edit are just too long to work out the theme of the edit), I can't work out the true source. iD's Bing Imagery tag is pretty useless, as it will put it there even if they never looked at the imagery.