On 24 October 2014 19:07, Matthijs Melissen <i...@matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:
> Could you indicate how these changes relate to the Nottingham tagging
> scheme? Were all old tags seen as correct by your scheme?

SK53, you haven't responded yet to this question. I think it's
important to join the discussion, especially after having asked for a
revert. Of course, no problem to respond later if you're busy at the
moment.

> I have reverted my edits of today and yesterday.

I have now added Notes as a replacement for my (reverted) edits.
I invite you to check your local area for new Notes, close them if you
disagree with them, and fix them otherwise.

Note that I checked for each object manually whether a change (in my
opinion) would be useful, so automated QA tools wouldn't be able to
generate such notes. I realize that it is easy to flood the note
system and its users by adding too many notes, so I won't be adding
any new large amount of Notes for the time being.

As an aside, just a reminder that it is possible to generate an RSS
feed of new Notes in any area you're interested in. See for example
http://tyrasd.github.io/osm-qa-feeds/ for an easy to use interface.

As always, hoping that this will have a positive effect on the quality
on the map.

Kind regards,
Matthijs