On 1 November 2014 01:06, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> Brantano (UK) Limited shops are all branded 'Brantano Footwear' that is
> their shop 'Logo'

We currently have 116 times Brantano and 12 times Brantano Footwear in
the UK. I would argue, apparently like most mappers, the the
'Footwear' in the logo is not part of the title, but a description of
their activities.

> On the whole the changes seem logical, but I'd rather they were applied
> manually than setting a precedent to allow changes that may not ACTUALLY
> apply as some small outlet is being a little economic with the name they
> are using ...

I would guess that's a rather hypothetical situation. Do you have any example?

-- Matthijs