An anonymous note adder (http://www.openstreetmap.org/note/267719) and someone on IRC noticed some problematical railway edits near Sutton-in-Ashfield:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/311380489#map=15/53.1247/-1.2346&layers=N

It looks like an attempt to dual the Robin Hood line went a bit wrong and ended up slicing through an industrial estate and some areas of housing (though I'm sure it was "cock-up rather than conspiracy" as Sir Bernard Ingham would have said). Looking at some other edits in the same changeset, there are some other, less obvious, issues too, which I've added to the changeset discussion:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26590071

The most obvious problem seems to be "tracing the railway in but not joining properly to other features (such as crossings)". Some information (e.g. "cutting=yes") has also been lost.

Another local changeset:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26587435
has some similar issues.

There have been a number of other edits, some with rather a lot of deletions in them, including:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26613977

All of these changesets could probably also benefit from a review from local mappers to identify potential issues.

Cheers,

Andy