Hi,

Are there any mappers in Colchester who could survey the new Northern Approach
Road phase 3 to the east and south of the old Severalls Hospital? The proposed
alignment is shown on OSM, but Google has it differently at the western end,
and also shows a set of roads south of Colchester Rugby Club (NW of Mill Road,
opposite Brinkley Grove Road) that are not on OSM.

Essex County Council need me to route a bus along it, so a) I understand from
them that it is open and no longer under construction and will annotate OSM
accordingly, and b) I am going to go with the alignment shown for the time
being as it seems to align to a route map that I have been sent.

But clearly surveyed data would be better if we can get it, please!

Regards,
Stuart