On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Malcolm Herring <
malcolm.herr...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 21/04/2015 08:01, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>
>> I'm seeking additional local input on this tagging.
>>

> Elsan is simply a trade name for a chemical toilet (likewise Portapotti).
> So your cassette tagging covers these use cases.

In the UK is the Elsan trade name used for both the mobile toilet and the
fixed spot to empty it?
It appears the intent of the elsan_point tag in the UK was the later (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tELRMqFZKM ).

---
Note the comparable USA term "porta-potty" refers to a portable chemical
toilet with no separate cassette (usually dragged by trailer to events,
construction
activity, or in camping areas without sewer access).

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 1:22 AM, Paul Sladen <o...@paul.sladen.org> wrote:
> Most canal-side/marina-side are accessed-protected using a 'BWB' key;

There also seems to be a card:
https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/boating/navigating-the-waterways/services-for-boats/how-to-buy-your-pump-out-card

I'm not sure which OSM mapped elsan_points are part of the CR&T key system,
but the "network" tag was designed for use by someone who does.