Hi Andy

While what was there before certainly wasn't correct I don't believe Nick Austin's recent edits correct the situation.

There certainly is a Stanier Road along that stretch along with an Ivo Peters Rd. Where those two concatenate is uncertain.

ITO has no Ivo Peters:
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/map_browser?bbox=350785,152770,380729,171227&referrer=area

However there is an Ivo Peters road sign.
https://goo.gl/maps/Or3TH

I've re edited to what I think is the correct layout, but wiling to be proven wrong.

Dave F.