Hi Colin

FYI
There appears to be a minor overlap on the Eastern marker:
http://ra.osmsurround.org/analyzeMap?relationId=287245

On 29/05/2015 00:46, Colin Smale wrote:

Thanks to the people who pointed me at helpful tools. I have fixed it up as best as I can for the moment - obviously erroneous stretches of coastline have been removed, missing segments have been added where a bridge has been inserted, that kind of thing. Geometrically it looks OK, and it seems very roughly to correspond to the illustrative map on Wikipedia.

//colin

On 2015-05-28 21:12, Colin Smale wrote:

Hi everyone,

The boundary relation for Snowdonia National Park is severely messed up at the moment.

Is there anyone who can sort this out? I don't mind doing the editing but I kind of resent fixing somebody else's damage and I haven't got a source for the boundary vectors.

The latest editor of the relation is SK53 but he is a respected, experienced mapper and I don't believe he would do this. Querying the history on the website just times out so I can't easily see when it went pear-shaped and how it used to be....

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/287245

Cheers,

Colin

---