Hi

A blue water bleed has occurred again, presumably from a broken coastline. I used geofabric to try an find a split. The only one it located was here: http://tinyurl.com/qy3vfjv

I hopefully fixed the problem at 12:31, just 1 hour 20 minutes after the problem was created. Unsure how often geofabric updates but at midnight Sun/Mon it was still showing as unconnected way & the area of blue bleed was increasing.

A solution has to found to prevent this from happening in the future. I'm aware that everyone makes mistakes, but the aftermath of one small error in the coastline is very long.

I don't understand why the rendering of the leak occurs virtually instantly but any repair rendering takes days or even weeks. Could someone please explain?

Cheers
Dave F.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

Reply via email to