My concern is the quality of their location data - they suffer from the
well known myth that a postcode defines the location.  I have helped in a
few specific cases but the local branch didn't seem interested in for
example checking the locaion of pubs before uploading.
This then leads to concerns that the licence is  problematic as presumably
googles geocoder has been used.