Dear all,

we (corporation Mentz) would like to remove the tag "priority" from the
railways in GB.

They have been intially set by us to denote railway lines with important
passenger traffic. But the German community has asked us there to use the route
relations for that purpose instead. That has the advantage that the burden of
maintaining it up to date is shared by more eyeballs.

We would like to keep this consistent in GB. It is only one line affected:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/fNB

I would therefore suggest to do a mechanical edit that drops the tag "prioity"
from the ways of this line.

Best regards,

Roland

--