Hi Rob,

Great news, it's good to see that things are becoming more and more concrete!

May I ask, does the red text in the document indicate simply that they
were the last changes made?

Also - for initial directors, to remind folks, these are just in name
only for a little while before the elections when they all resign and
new ones are elected?

Regards,

Tim