This is great! Thanks for putting these online.

I've been trying to find the source on the EA website - as I was
wondering whether they were also recording other bands (infra red etc)
which could, I imagine, be used to map vegetation.

Also, I was curious to find out why they chose these specific towns
and cities, and not others - or in other words, why they captured
these images in the first place.

Tim