*From: *Nick Whitelegg
*Sent: *Sunday, 9 October 2016 12:11
*To: *talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
*Subject: *[Talk-GB] Location: High accuracy mode on android

Hi, just wanted to check something. Unintentionally I had location on High accuracy mode on android when mapping last week... Annoyingly it sets it to this each time you turn location on... And the documentation says it uses Google location services. Will this violate any copyright? Hope not as it will mean deleting mapping from last week. Don't think it will but thought I'd best check.

Thanks, Nick