Row maps is definitely not based on OGL data. It includes E Yorks and Hull data
that both councils have explicitly refused to release as OGL.

I have asked Barry for his sources and there has been a stoney silence. If
anyone has used rowmaps as a source for OSM edits I would revert that edit.

Chris Hill
(User chillly)