On 13/01/2017 22:36, Mark Goodge wrote:
There is a one-way street (to be more precise, a service road) in my town centre which has the wrong direction of flow on OSM. I can't see any obvious way of changing that - the "oneway" tag merely has a value of "yes", and there's no direction attribute anywhere that I can see.

Is it simply a case of deleting the way and re-adding it in the right direction, or is there a better solution?

Most of the editors have a "make it go backwards" option. The one in iD is the double chevron << with a tooltip of of "Make this line go in the opposite direction".

What's supposed to happen is that the editors are supposed to do "sensible" things with other tags (e.g. forwards / backwards relation memberships) - but I'd check those too just to make sure.

Best Regards,

Andy


_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

Reply via email to