Hi Ian,

Another tip if you want to double-check if changes have rendered on the
Standard layer is to go to Share > Image > Set custom dimensions and select
the area you've recently updated, then click [Download]. This will force a
render so as to create the image file for download. (Images are always
taken from the Standard layer.)

Regards,
*Paul*