On 24/03/17 18:47, Dave F wrote:
What will? Isn't this issued under OGL?

I think the questions were being asked because the copyright owner and licence status wasn't known.

If it has OGL, it might actually be covered by Crown Copyright, which might result in a different period of time.

I was going to add that the real issue was the licence, but left that out because each licence needs to be individually approved. If it is exclusively under the OGL, that has been approved, but one needs to be careful, as the OGL only actually applies to the parts for which the government owns the rights.