I've been in touch with the FSA and I'm glad to say that the geocodes for many establishments in Copeland, Middlesborough, Sedgemeoor, Portsmouth and South Tyneside are back, so their data can be accessed using the comparison tool (http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs) again.

Stirling is still missing a large number of geocodes, I'm afraid, but this has been a long standing issue as shown on http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/district-334.html.

Thanks,
Greg