From: Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com>
Sent: 08 May 2018 00:19:36
To: Brian Prangle
Cc: Talk-GB
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Toys R Us

>Lloyds and TSB  banks demerged 5 years ago - yet we still have 180 branches
>with the old name.

We also have 7 mapped as "LLoyds TSB", 5 as "Lloyds TSB Bank", 4 as "Lloyds TSB
Scotland" 3 as (dubious) "Lloyds/TSB", 1 as "LLoyds TSB Bank", 1 as "Lloyds
TSB" (double space), 1 as "Lloyd's TSB", 1 as "Lloyds TSB Bank Plc", 1 as
"Lloyds TSB Bank PLC" and 1 as "Lloyds-TSB".

But on the plus side... um, no, that's lost on me!

Sigh.

Rob

On Mon, 7 May 2018 at 20:27, Brian Prangle