I cant really help with the second two (would be really useful to know
about shops which sell out!), but estate agents which have side lines of
business are quite common. They often may have a mortgage broking arm, an
insurance broker or be agent for a building society, and offer surveying
services. These are pretty much all ancillary to their main business
because they represent products they can sell to prospective house
owners/tenants/sellers etc. I therefore think a note is fine. Potentially
you could use insurance[_broker]=yes or similar tags for things which are
ancillary to the main business (as in food=yes on a drinking establishment
or bar=yes for a hotel).

Jerry