Hi Colin,

I know of a local business which has closed but is still listed in gregrs tool. What can I do about it?

Thanks for your question. If the building is still unused, perhaps you could leave the fhrs:id tag in place and add a disused: prefix (see https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:disused:). If the building has changed use, you could tag with old:fhrs:id. The comparison tool won't currently recognise this but there is a feature request open (https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/issues/50) and it will serve as a warning to other mappers.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Twitter: @gregrs_uk