What is the correct tagging for this type of barrier across a road? Two lengths of parallel railings with a narrow opening at alternate ends. Blocking vehicles but allowing pedestrian access:

|___________________________________   |

In the particular instance a public road makes an end-on connection with a private unadopted road, although both have the same name. It is just about possible for pedal bicycles to get through, although I suspect it is not intended.

At present I have it has two separate barriers =fence with a short length of footpath between them. But clearly it is in fact a single construction. And fence suggests a total barrier, so connecting a footpath to a fence doesn't make sense.



Talk-GB mailing list

Reply via email to