Hi Martin,

1) The boundary is is clearly a fence. Thats what stops you just walking across.

You can map the trees as several natural : tree or a tree_row depending on how
long the row is I guess. Certainly not a hedge or wood.

2) The road is a highway, the grass is a verge.. the wiki suggests you can
either tag the verge as a property of the highway or as a separate
landuse=grass. Your call, but to me in this case its part of the highway.

—
Chris