Is their anyone in the Guildford  area who can verify these edits by a
new user please?
They look like a part of the town's planned expansion, but I'm assuming
Adam got a bit ahead of himself. He's also overlapped roads onto the
railway. I've put in a changeset message to him.

http://osmlab.github.io/changeset-map/#63800817

Cheers
DaveF

Its changesets 1 and 2 by a new mapper. If it's "likely not correct" then I'd suggest reverting now as doing that cleanly will get harder as time goes on (it's already 29 days ago).

If it's more than just "planned expansion" and there's an element of fantasy I'd suggest that they might try https://opengeofiction.net . As it is just changesets 1 and 2 I would (as everyone has so far) assume good faith and keep everything friendly.

If a revert is needed, it's only 2 changesets, so should be doable in JOSM without too many issues. If it gets complicated then by all means drop the DWG a mail at d...@osmfoundation.org to see if we can help.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the Data Working Group)