The London Hackspace (in Wembley) has a classroom that seats 30 with ease >> https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Classroom

If interested I am a member and could host and facilitate the event.

My next-door neighbour works at Google - I could ask him for a contact there?

Spike

On 14/03/2019 09:15, Jez Nicholson wrote:
On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 11:29 PM Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk <mailto:a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>> wrote:

    On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 23:14, Rob Nickerson
    <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com <mailto:rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > For the next OSM UK annual general meeting we thought we would try
    > London as a possible location. Does anyone know of good (and cheap)
    > venues that we can use?

    Newspeak House:

    https://www.nwspk.com/

    Let me know if you'd like an introduction to the founder./ manager.

    Alternatively, you might ask one of the tech co.s in London (Google,
    Microsoft) to sponsor-in-kind by prviding a room.

-- Andy Mabbett
    @pigsonthewing
    http://pigsonthewing.org.uk