Dear All,

I met with John & Sue Stanworth to quickly recce suitable venues for our
East Midlands OSM meeting in Sheffield. We decided that the Devonshire Cat
is a good first spot to meet: it's close to the centre, has plenty of
space, a good range of both food & beer. We'll stay there for an hour and a
half which should be plenty of time for those wishing to eat, and then
wander down the hill to the Sheffield Tap in the station. This will enable
those of us coming from Derby, Nottingham, York (or wherever) to catch
trains home easily. To allow for the extra time between pub locations I
suggest meeting quarter of an hour earlier at 19:15.

Beforehand I'll be outside Sheffield Cathedral to do a spot of mapping from
18:15. Last year we found quite a few shops which needed updating: and this
also happens to be a decent way to introduce OSM.

Do please pass the word on to any mappers who may be in easy reach of
Sheffield and who'd welcome the change to meet other mappers.

Details on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup
(and yes, I'll really need to change the wiki page name at some point).

Best wishes,

Jerry