Hi, Russ.

Thank you for commenting.

I don't know the pages naming conventions for other types of pages, as I told Andrew in a previous message. In place pages (United Kingdom, Spain, London, Madrid, etc.) it is not recommended to use the prefix "WikiProject".

I collaborate on a wikiproject aimed at improving the translation of the wiki. In that case, I think it makes sense to use the prefix "WikiProject". In the case of the "WikiProject Power networks", I don't know.

I will rename only the pages "WikiProject United Kingdom" then. I won't rename the "WikiProject Power networks" pages. If the contributors of the "WikiProject Power networks" want to rename it, they can do it later if they wish.

Thanks again for commenting.

Regards,
Daniel