I had a quick look. The lighthouse as currently mapped sits fair & square
on the building outline on OS Streetview. As Grant (Firefishy) rectified
these tiles using the full OSGB-02 transform this is probably the most
accurately located layer. The coastline as mapped accords with this
(probably mapped from OSSV or pulled in from vector data). Therefore I'd
pretty much use the current mapping of the path & the lighthouse to align
other layers.

Jerry