Great timing. I have just watched the talk online. Very inspirational. It
seems like the OSM Scotland community have set the bar high for us all to
aspire to :-)
https://media.ccc.de/v/sotm2019-1256-notes-can-we-do-better-experiences-and-ideas-from-the-frontline-

One thing that was new to me was the Notes Review website which lets you
see notes by date (colour coded), user or free text search. I am
embarrassed that it reports the average age of my notes as "3 years ago"
and that most of my notes are red (2 years+).
https://ent8r.github.io/NotesReview/

Thank you,
*Rob*