We have over 1800 building=tent and over 14 000 building=houseboat.

I feel comfortable with tagging them as building=greenhouse.

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/building#values

disclaimer: not from UK, but have plenty of objects matching this description

8 Nov 2019, 20:18 by bpran...@gmail.com: