On 01/02/2020 12:08, David Woolley wrote:
> That was certainly the context in which I came across them, in this
> case, Warrenby Halt, on the, then British Steel iron works at Redcar,
> which has now been mothballed, after only a short life.

> That one was actually on private land.  It used to be about here
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=54.6092&mlon=-1.1151#map=15/54.6092/-1.1151>.
>   It may well have gone, but, also just might never have been mapped.
> (Please note that the relationship to features now mapped may be wrong
> by up to a few hundred metres.)

Looking at old maps on the NLS website, Warrenby Halt was here
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=54.6144&mlon=-1.1148#map=15/54.6144/-1.1148>
on the old route of the railway. The current alignment to the southeast
opened in 1978, and as you can see on aerial imagery nothing remains of
this halt today.

Jez C