Are you sure it's upto date?:

Page last reviewed: 15 December 2016
Next review due: 15 December 2019

The 'GPs' is corrupted with Chines symbols.

On 16/04/2020 17:18, Mike Baggaley wrote:
The data at https://data.gov.uk/dataset/e373eb6a-fffd-48e5-b306-71eb17f97af2/pharmacies looks like
an out of date copy of the NHS data to me. You can use the data at
https://www.nhs.uk/about-us/nhs-website-datasets/ which is regularly updated. It even includes an
opening hours file which can be linked to the pharmacies. You will need to use "¬" as the
column separator. Instead of double clicking on the csv file, open Excel with an empty spreadsheet
and use import file. You can then choose the column separator. If you follow the "About our
data downloads" link it tells you how to import the data.  I assume the data is combined from
various regions which use their own systems, hence the variety of ways of holding the address data.

Regards,
Mike

Yes, the first two links at
https://data.gov.uk/dataset/e373eb6a-fffd-48e5-b306-71eb17f97af2/pharmacies
are broken for me as well. For the third link, it looks like they
tried to do CSV, but didn't understand how to escape commas within the
fields, and so opted to use a different character "¬" instead. If you
import this into a spreadsheet, and tell it to use just "¬" as the
column separator, I think it works out fine, with all the entries in
the right place. (You can certainly do this with LibreOffice; I'm not
sure about Excel.) The address lines seem to be used inconsistently,
but everything is back aligned when you get to the postcode field.