Hi everyone

Thanks Richard for the huge effort you've put into this ( and Martin) . I'm
happy to help with any manual editing as long as the data is ready-to-go in
JOSM. I think that this is such a vote of confidence in OSM by TfL - and
such a potential global case study - that it warrants a big UK volunteer
takeup to augment the resource that TfL are committing. If it needs
organising as a project then the UK chapter could step into the breach.

Regards

Brian