Hello everyone,

This year State of the Map (SotM) conference is virtual, so you don't need
to travel to attend! Instead of getting a shirt at the registration desk,
volunteers are being asked to setup regional online shops[1].

I did contact the SotM 2013 Birmingham supplier[2]. However to do them well
we'd need a minimum of 25, and it would cost about £8 + £6 postage per
shirt. Deadline to place orders would be the end of this weekend if you
want them in time to watch the conference. We concluded the postage cost
and the rush makes this not the best deal for OSMers.

I'll see if someone sets up a section in one of the big custom-print sites
for Europe (that covers the UK), or I might look at helping with that
myself.

Watch this space!

Gregory (LivingWithDragons)

[1] T-shirt shop organisation