Hi all

That's great news. By the way, I have some regions to propose, if
anyone would like to be steered:

With my solar PV colleagues, we've discussed targeting a couple of
specific regions. We're looking at the Midlands (because so much good
mapping has happened there already) - but also the area around Exeter,
because there's quite a lot of "reverse flow" (i.e. solar generation)
in that region, and it's a useful case-study area for people working
with the National Grid ESO.

Exeter itself has been mapped to a good extent (30%), but it and its
surrounding areas could take more: Teignbridge (1%), Mid Devon (22%),
East Devon (4%). If anyone fancies looking over those regions, it
could be v beneficial.

Really great seeing all this mapping. I'm hoping to be able to publish
some academic analysis of it all, soonish. - I'll certainly let you
know when I've done so!

Best
Dan