Hi Gareth

It was just a thought if that might have been the source

Cheers

Nick

On 16/09/2020 10:12, Gareth L wrote:
Hi Nick,

Not in the example I cited.

Gareth

On 16 Sep 2020, at 10:03, Nick <n...@foresters.org> wrote:

Just out of curiosity, were these all mapped with the new version of the RapiD OSM editor https://mapwith.ai/rapid-esri?

On 16/09/2020 08:18, Gareth L wrote:

Morning Mateusz,

You’re right, it’s not encountered in edit mode.

4:

 1. “en-GB en”
 2. “en-GB”
 3. System Locale:             en-us;English (United States)*

Input Locale: en-gb;English (United Kingdom)

*damn, i’m normally better at keeping it en-gb!

Gareth