Hi all,

Am a bit late to this, but hopefully some of you spotted the ESRI/Facebook
announcement in July about the new RapiD editor plus JOSM plugin. If not
see:

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-living-atlas/mapping/arcgis-data-support-in-osm-editors/

I've started a Loomio thread to see if there are any datasets that might be
worthy of exploring using this tool. Using Loomio so that we can make use
of the tools over there (e.g. voting, ranked preferences, etc) but will
keep an eye on any comments shared here as per usual.

https://www.loomio.org/d/vExqDZyS/which-uk-data-could-be-used-in-the-new-rapid-josm-plugin-

There is a good chance that OSM UK would be able to support with uploading
the data on the ESRI platform if we do decide that there is something worth
using. Also if data needs pre-processing (e.g. several datasets combining)
then we can explore that at the same time (similar to what we were
suggesting at the SotM workshop with combining a few of the recent open
datasets).

So yeah, let me know if you have any suggestions. :-)

Thanks you
*Rob*