On 03/10/2020 14:05, Brian Prangle wrote:

There seems to be a predilection for adding turn restrictions , either no right rurns or no U turns at the exit flares of roundabouts to prevent turning back into the entry flares where there are no explicit signed restrictions. I suspect this is "rendering for routers". Do routers actually need this data?  I'm tempted just to delete them all wherever I meet them, but I suspect there are thousands of them and there'll be howls of complaint.

Surely if there is a flare then the entry half of the flare will
be one-way against anybody turning off which should exclude it from
any consideration by a router?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)