I have already posted this on reddit, and people brought up this issue there
too:

https://old.reddit.com/r/openstreetmap/comments/jk8gdr/high_quality_imagery_of_buildings_and/gahyzi

<https://old.reddit.com/r/openstreetmap/comments/jk8gdr/high_quality_imagery_of_buildings_and/gahyzir/>

Also, the messages by "Mark Goodge" and "Ken Kilfedder" (spiregrain) didn't
show up in my email. Why is this? (Is it because their "reply all" didn't
include my address by mistake?) I'm still getting used to mailing lists.

The https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/ website sorts the mails into
"threads". How does it which email goes under which thread? Currently, when I
hit "reply all" it shows in the archive my email underneath the right thread. I
am assuming it know based on who I sent the email to. However, if the same
person were to reply twice to my email, and then I replied to one of their
emails, how would the archiving system know which email I replied to?

30 Oct 2020, 18:37 by matkoni...@tutanota.com: